Basement Kitchen Addition – Lincoln Park Chicago
Project Photo Slide Show
What we did
- LAYOUT: Single Wall
- TYPE: Kitchen/Dining
- SINK: Double Bowl
- CABINET STYLE: Flat-Panel
- CABINET FINISH: White Laminate
- BUDGET: $$ Stock and semicustom materials and finishes — moderate cost
- COUNTER MATERIAL: Wood/Butcher Block
- BACKSPLASH COLOR: Tile
- BACKSPLASH MATERIAL: Ceramic Tile
- APPLIANCE FINISH: Stainless Steel
Basement Kitchen Addition - The basement was completely renovated and a new kitchen was added to the unit. The project required increasing the ceiling height and construction partition walls to build out a full unit with 2 bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom
Schedule a Free Consultation
Browse Our Projects
123 Remodeling – Recent Posts
- When you live in a city with loads of yo...
- If you’re looking to refresh your place ...
- Seeking a job in Construction & Hauling? Th...
- I know you saw that title and cringed a bit. Bu...
- Whether you work in an office or from your desk...