Logan Square Concrete Walkway and Staircase
The Logan Square exterior remodeling project consists of removal of damaged concrete walkway and staircase. The homeowner chose to build a wooden staircase for the front of the house and replace the concrete walkway.
What we did:
Removal of existing concrete staircase. Replaced with wooden staircase with safety handrail.
Before, during & after
Remodel Your Home or Condo
If you live in Chicago or the surrounding area, call us today for a free consultation (773) 685-6095, or click the button below:
Schedule a Free Consultation
Browse Our Projects
123 Remodeling – Recent Posts
- When you live in a city with loads of yo...
- If you’re looking to refresh your place ...
- Seeking a job in Construction & Hauling? Th...
- I know you saw that title and cringed a bit. Bu...
- Whether you work in an office or from your desk...