Wicker Park Basement Restoration
Basement Remodeling and Refinishing
What we did
- Foundation Repair
- Replace Damage Drywall
- Replaced Insulation
This basement in Wicker Park fell victim to the latest storm to sweep the area. We discovered the garden apartment in less than ideal shape with multiple issues around the foundation walls, the tile flooring had been completely soaked in a few inches of water, and severe damage had been done to the kitchen appliances and cabinetry.
123 Remodeling responded quickly to address the issue and prevent any further issues that may arise in the upcoming months. Cracks in the foundation have been repaired and sealed, all damaged drywall, framing, and insulation has been addressed and repaired or replaced and the kitchen appliances have been salvaged just in time.
Project Photo Slide Show
Schedule a Free Consultation
Browse Our Projects
123 Remodeling – Recent Posts
- When you live in a city with loads of yo...
- If you’re looking to refresh your place ...
- Seeking a job in Construction & Hauling? Th...
- I know you saw that title and cringed a bit. Bu...
- Whether you work in an office or from your desk...