Park Ridge Basement Refinishing
Basement Remodeling and Refinishing
What we did
- Framing, Drywall, Insulation
- Hardwood Flooring
This Park Ridge basement was recently flooded and the existing laminate flooring was beginning to peal and some areas were completely detached from the concrete flooring.
The walls had also received some damage from the flooding and to prevent any mold or future health issues, the drywall, insulation, and some framing have been replaced. The floors have been stripped, all traces of water have been removed, and a beautiful new hardwood floor has been installed.
The new flooring will provide a warmer and softer surface versus concrete or laminate tile. To finish the basement the homeowners chose to paint the walls different hues of beige and brown that complement the new floor very well.
Project Photo Slide Show
Schedule a Free Consultation
Browse Our Projects
123 Remodeling – Recent Posts
- When you live in a city with loads of yo...
- If you’re looking to refresh your place ...
- Seeking a job in Construction & Hauling? Th...
- I know you saw that title and cringed a bit. Bu...
- Whether you work in an office or from your desk...