What We Did:
BATHROOM: Master Bathroom
SINK: Contemporary Bowl Shaped
BATHTUB: Wall Mount Tub Spout
SHOWER: Rain-head Fixture
TOILET: Traditional One Piece
HARDWARE FINISH: Brushed Nickel
FLOOR TILE STYLE: Perla Ceramic Tile
BACK-SPLASH STYLE: Glass Linear Mosaic
WALL TILE MATERIAL: Carrara ceramic tile
WALL COLOR: Light Grey
COUNTER MATERIAL: White Quartz
VANITY: 30″ Mahogany Dark Wood, Brushed Nickel Fixture and Medicine Cabinet Mirror
Master Bathroom Remodel-1235 Fair Oaks Ave, Oak Park, IL
This master bathroom remodel project in Oak Park, IL has been completely gutted and rehabbed. The master bathroom has both a bathtub area and separate stand-up shower area. Previous shower area had water-damage and evidence of mold. Here is what we did:
- Removal of old bathroom wall, tiles, floor, bathtub, shower area and plumbing.
- Repaired shower area drainage system, installed new shower base and walls.
- Installed bathtub area and stand-up shower area with ceramic wall tile, glass mosaic tiled back-splask to accent the over-sized shower tile.
- Installed a walk-in shower with tile shower base glass mosaic tiled back-splash to accent the over-sized shower tile.
- In-wall mirrored medicine cabinet, new brushed nickel fixtures with new vent system.
- New lighting, plumbing, vanity, toilet and paint through-out.
Remodel Your Home or Condo
If you live in Chicago or the surrounding area, call us today for a free consultation (773) 685-6095, or click the button below:
[button style=”btn-warning btn-large” url=”http://123remodeling.com/free-consultation/” size=”” block=”false” target=”_self”]Schedule a Free Consultation[/button]