This master bathroom remodel project in Oak Park, IL has been completely gutted and rehabbed. The master bathroom has both a bathtub area and separate stand-up shower area. Previous shower area had water-damage and evidence of mold. Here is what we did:
- Removal of old bathroom wall, tiles, floor, bathtub, shower area and plumbing.
- Repaired shower area drainage system, installed new shower base and walls.
- Installed bathtub area and stand-up shower area with ceramic wall tile, glass mosaic tiled back-splash to accent the over-sized shower tile.
- Installed a walk-in shower with tile shower base glass mosaic tiled back-splash to accent the over-sized shower tile.
- In-wall mirrored medicine cabinet, new brushed nickel fixtures with new vent system.
- New lighting, plumbing, vanity, toilet and paint through-out.
Call Us Today to Schedule Your Free Consultation
or click the button below