Condo Remodel – 33 W Delaware Pl, Chicago, IL (Gold Coast)
What We Did
In this Gold Coast condo remodel project we had a very big challenge with opening the wall for a bar and keeping the inside kitchen cabinets but still making sure the new outside cabinets won’t look out of place. Our customer wanted to open the kitchen wall and add a bar on the dining area, but after talking to the building manager he let us know that there is a fire sprinkler water line right in the middle of that wall.
After thinking about it, we have decided to leave a column where the water line is and wrap the countertop around it. We have also replaced the countertop and backsplash all around as well as the new tile floor in the kitchen and added new under cabinet lighting that complement the white backsplash and countertop very nicely as well as the modern lighting all over the unit.
We also replaced the wall and floor tile in this bathroom while keeping the tub and the vanity. We replaced the shower fixtures and toilet as well.
- LAYOUT: U-Shape
- TYPE: Kitchen/Dining Bar
- SINK: Undermount/Double Bowl Stainless Steel
- CABINET STYLE: Shaker
- CABINET FINISH: Light Gray
- BUDGET: $$
- COUNTER MATERIAL: Quartz
- BACKSPLASH COLOR: White Glossy
- BACKSPLASH MATERIAL: Ceramic 8″ by 2″
- APPLIANCE FINISH: Stainless Steel
View more photos of the bathroom
View more photos of the kitchen
Remodel Your Home
If you live in Chicago or the surrounding area, call us today for a free consultation (773) 685-6095, or click the button below:Schedule a Free Consultation
Free Consultation Form
Browse Our Projects
123 Remodeling – Recent Posts
- When you live in a city with loads of yo...
- If you’re looking to refresh your place ...
- Seeking a job in Construction & Hauling? Th...
- I know you saw that title and cringed a bit. Bu...
- Whether you work in an office or from your desk...