Condo Remodel – 2020 N Lincoln Park West, Chicago, IL (Lincoln Park)
What We Did
This Lincoln Park condo remodel included full bathroom renovation, Engineered flooring installation and kitchen backsplash installation.
- BATHROOM SIZE: New Size 8’x5′
- BUDGET: $21,000
- SINK: Integrated Porcelain Counter Top
- BATHTUB: N/A
- SHOWER: Alcove
- TOILET: One-Piece
- HARDWARE FINISH: Chrome Grohe
- CABINET STYLE: Shaker Style
- CABINET FINISH: Dark Brown Wood
- COUNTER MATERIAL: Porcelain
- TILE COLOR: Taupe Linen
- TILE MATERIAL: Ceramic
- WALL COLOR: White Paint
- FLOOR: Taupe Linen
- TYPE: Master Bath
The original condo bathroom was increased in size from 5’x’3 to 8’x5 by utilizing the existing bathroom closet into the bathroom. A new wall was constructed and plumbing rerouted to incorporate a new shower stall with bench. Modern Bathroom Design with shower stall and custom glass enclosure.
We installed new Charcoal Engineered Flooring with 4″ Baseboards and Sound Resistant Underlayment on top of the existing floor.
- SQ.FT: 1200
- MATERIAL COST: Custom Charcoal Flooring $8/sq.ft
View more photos of the bathroom
View more photos of the flooring
Remodel Your Home
If you live in Chicago or the surrounding area, call us today for a free consultation (773) 685-6095, or click the button below:Schedule a Free Consultation
Free Consultation Form
Browse Our Projects
123 Remodeling – Recent Posts
- When you live in a city with loads of yo...
- If you’re looking to refresh your place ...
- Seeking a job in Construction & Hauling? Th...
- I know you saw that title and cringed a bit. Bu...
- Whether you work in an office or from your desk...