Meet Our Project Managers
123 Remodeling’s Project Management Team Philosphy
- Our Project Managers (PM) are thoroughly familiar with the office and field aspects of Remodels and New Residential Construction.
- Each one of our PM’s enjoys being in a hub position highly visible to all office and field employees.
- Our PM’s understands that the remodeling experience should be as wonderful for our clients as the finished product.
Ariel Darmoni – General Manager / Principal
Ariel Darmoni is 123 Remodeling’s Director of Operations. In this role he provides hands-on support for both our staff and clients. Ariel has been in the construction industry for over 16 years during which time he has overseen 100’s of remodeling projects, many of which are in Chicago’s high-rise condominiums.
Ariel’s familiarity with the needs of condominium owners associations, building management companies and their tenants gives 123 Remodeling an advantage over contractors who have not learned the ins-and-outs of these homeowners needs.
As a project manager, Ariel has wooed more than few dozen clients with his creativity and practical knowledge. See the partial list of his projects below for an idea of his abilities.
On the rare moments when he is not on a project site, shopping with a client, or meeting with suppliers Ariel can be found playing indoor soccer, walking his Chocolate Lab “Zena”, or spending time with his wife and family.
Ariel’s Recent Projects (3)
– Lakeview Condo Remodel – link to project – Quartz stone island installation, Engineered Hardwood throughout, Bathroom & Kitchen complete remodel
– Southloop Townhome Remodel – link to project – Attic Space refinished, Fireplace remodel, Hardwood Flooring, Bathroom & Kitchen complete remodel
– Edgewater Hi-Rise Condo Remodel – link to project – Laundry Area custom built in kitchen, Custom Kitchen Granite Island, Hardwood Flooring, Bedroom, Kitchen & Bathroom complete renovation
Connect with Ariel on LinkedIn – click here
Alex Trujillio – Project Manager
Alex Trujillo brings 10+ years of experience in customer service and construction to 123 Remodeling as a Project Manager.
A Chicago native Alex has encyclopedic knowledge of local neighborhoods and landmarks. His attention to detail has proven to be crucial in managing projects with tight time lines and access issues. Alex also excels at communicating complex issues with homeowners who are not remodeling experts.
Alex serves as the primary point of contact for homeowners and as their partner throughout the remodeling process. He will help design rooms, help choose material and travel with his clients to various showrooms to select materials.
He enjoys his free time with family and friends, and the occasional casual “Clash of Clans” game on his telephone.
Alex’s Recent Projects (3)
– Jefferson Park Basement Remodel – link to project – Custom built bathroom & laundry area in basement, Concrete Flooring, Recessed Lighting, Complete Basement refinished
– Master Bathroom Oak Park Remodel – link to project – Bathtub / Shower area combo, Window installation, Ceramic Tile flooring and walls, Complete renovation
– University Village Kitchen Remodel – link to project – Laundry Area custom built in kitchen, Custom Kitchen Granite Island, Hardwood Flooring, Bedroom & Kitchen & Bathroom complete renovation
Connect with Alex on Houzz – click here
Kristen Cowan – Project Manager / Interior Designer
Kristen obtained her BFA in Environmental/Interior Design from the University of Kansas. Her experience ranges from designing of manufacturing offices as well as involvement with booth design, travel planning and customer event meetings.
Kristen enjoys using her design and personal experience to assist clients with their material selections and design of their overall spaces. She is instrumental in assisting our clients with a stream-lined approach in the selection process. She can personally walk you through selections of cabinetry, fixtures, countertops, etc. to best fit into your current home’s design and to your family lifestyle.
Kristen has developed a strong focus on architecture, along with a better understanding of the structural elements and technical issues of the design field. She is always utilizing her strong eye for design and living up to her “go-to” girl and problem solving skills at 123 Remodeling.
On her free time, Kristen enjoys golfing, fly fishing and cooking with her boyfriend. Recently she has dabbled in the art of calligraphy and watercolor.
Connect with Kristen on Houzz – click here
Sharone Lavi – Acquisitions / Property Development / Principal
Sharone Lavi was raised in the Chicago suburbs. He is a successful entrepreneur having built and sold numerous companies in the Chicago area and internationally. Sharone founded 123Remodeling 10 years ago after managing renovations on several of his own properties, during which time he developed a streamlined methodology for construction management that he has instilled as the core practice for 123Remodeling and Earthgroup Construction.
Sharone is also the Managing Partner for ZWL Properties which is known for commercial and residential real estate investment.
In addition to community economic development he provides through his real estate operations, Sharone regularly facilitates philanthropic efforts like donating services for property development for community centers, outright gifts to social service agencies and law enforcement associations. He also regularly provides no cost remodeling services directly to families in need.
He continues to live in the same suburb where he was raised with his wife and two children.
Sharone’s Recent Projects (3)
– Sharone’s Gut Rehab projects – link to projects – Collection of completed projects in various areas in Chicagoland including: Jefferson Park, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Humboldt Park.
– Commercial Bathroom Buildout – link to project – Custom built bathrooms in commercial office/warehouse. Added 2 bathrooms to existing 2 bathroom – total of 4 bathrooms.
– South Shore Condo Conversion project – link to project – Current work on 68 unit building conversion project in Chicago’s South Shore neighborhood.
Connect with Sharone on LinkedIn – click here
Get a Free Consultation
If you’re interested in remodeling your home and you live in one of the areas listed above, call us today for your free consultation: (773) 685-6095. Click the button below and schedule a request for a Free Consultation:
What do our Customers say about us?
123 remodeling was an extremely professional team. They had quality craftsmanship and were willing to work within my budget. I would recommend them to all of my family and friends.
I moved into a condo that needed a lot of work done to it. Gave me a clear estimate, we discussed a price that was reasonable and lower than some other people I had spoken to... Overall it was a really great experience.
Sue - Skokie
...We love it! everything's great. everything went perfectly. everybody who came here was very professional."
Aaron - Lake View
...Everything has been great. He (Project Manager) was the only one who actually sat down and gave me the warranties and licensing."
Jennifer - Roscoe Village
...We're very happy with everything. We couldn't believe how fast you guys work. The bathroom looks great and it happened much quicker than we thought it would."
Josh - Lake View