Meet Our Project Managers
123 Remodeling’s Project Management Team Philosphy
- Our Project Managers (PM) are thoroughly familiar with the office and field aspects of Remodels and New Residential Construction.
- Each one of our PMs enjoys being in a hub position highly visible to all office and field employees.
- Our PMs understands that, when it comes to remodeling, the journey should be as excellent as the destination.
Ariel Darmoni – Operations Manager / Principal
As Operations Manager, Ariel provides hands-on support for both our staff and clients. During his 16+ years in the construction industry, he has overseen hundreds of remodeling projects, many of which are in Chicago’s high-rise condominiums.
Ariel’s familiarity with the needs of condo associations, building management companies, and the tenants they serve gives 123 Remodeling an advantage over contractors who have not learned the ins-and-outs of these homeowners needs. As a project manager, Ariel’s creativity and practical knowledge truly stands out. See the partial list of his projects below for an idea of his abilities.
When not on a project site, shopping with a client, or meeting with suppliers, Ariel is playing soccer, walking his Chocolate Lab “Zena”, or spending time with his wife and family.
Ariel’s Recent Projects
– Lakeview Condo Remodel – Bathroom & Kitchen gut remodel.
– Southloop Townhome Remodel – Attic Space refinished, Fireplace remodel, Hardwood Flooring, Bathroom & Kitchen.
– Edgewater Hi-Rise Condo Remodel – Laundry Area custom built in kitchen, Custom Kitchen Granite Island, Hardwood Flooring, Bedroom, Kitchen & Bathroom complete renovation.
Alex Trujillio – Project Manager
Alex Trujillo brings 10+ years of experience in customer service and construction to 123 Remodeling as a Project Manager.
A Chicago native, Alex has an encyclopedic knowledge of local neighborhoods and landmarks. His attention to detail has proven to be crucial in managing projects with tight time lines and access issues. Alex also excels at communicating complex issues with homeowners who are not remodeling experts.
Alex serves as the primary point of contact for homeowners and as their partner throughout the remodeling process. He will help you design rooms, choose the materials, and travel take you to as many showrooms as you need to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Alex enjoys his free time with family and friends, and playing the occasional round on “Clash of Clans.”
Alex’s Recent Projects
– Jefferson Park Basement Remodel – Custom built bathroom & laundry area, and a complete basement finish.
– Master Bathroom Oak Park Remodel – Complete remodel of a master bath, including tub/shower combo and all new flooring.
– University Village Kitchen Remodel – Laundry Area, custom built in kitchen, and complete bathroom renovation.
Kira Obermeier – Project Manager / Interior Designer
The newest addition to our design team, Kira Obermeier is a Chicago native with a passion for making this city a little more stylish, one day at a time. A student of SAIC, her greatest strengths as a designer are in her attention to detail, and an ability to find beauty in imperfection.
Kira strives for creative authenticity in her design, while fostering positive relationships with clients who range from first-time remodelers to experts in all things HGTV.
Outside the office, Kira can be found hanging out with her husband while indulging in her love for coffee, knitting, and yoga.
Kira’s Recent Projects
– River North Guest Suite – New bathroom tiled in marble, and bedroom with custom built-ins.
– Near West Condo Remodel – Loft condo rehab, with new kitchen, bathroom, and living room with ribbon fireplace.
Sharone Lavi – Acquisitions / Property Development / Principal
Raised in the Chicago suburbs, Sharone is a successful entrepreneur who has built and sold numerous companies, both in the Chicago area and internationally. After years of managing renovations on several of his own properties, developing a streamlined methodology for construction management, Sharone founded 123Remodeling. Over the years, he has maintained this work ethic as the core of our company’s operational philosophy.
Sharone is also the Managing Partner for ZWL Properties, known for commercial and residential real estate investment. In addition to community economic development, Sharone regularly facilitates philanthropic services for property development in community centers. Furthermore, Sharone regularly provides no-cost remodeling services directly to families in need.
He continues to live in the same suburb where he was raised with his wife and two children.
Sharone’s Recent Projects
– Sharone’s Gut Rehab projects – Collection of completed projects throughout Chicagoland.
– Commercial Bathroom Buildout – Custom built bathrooms in commercial office/warehouse.
– South Shore Condo Conversion project – A 68-unit conversion project in Chicago’s South Shore neighborhood.
Ready for your Free Consultation?
From kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, and basement remodeling, to tuck-pointing/masonry, and exterior remodeling, we have the experience you’re looking for in your commercial and residential projects.
If you’re interested in remodeling your home, call us today for your free consultation: (773) 685-6095. Or, click the button below to fill out a short form so our office workers can get back to you with the best information:
What do our Customers say about us?
123 remodeling was an extremely professional team. They had quality craftsmanship and were willing to work within my budget. I would recommend them to all of my family and friends.
I moved into a condo that needed a lot of work done to it. Gave me a clear estimate, we discussed a price that was reasonable and lower than some other people I had spoken to... Overall it was a really great experience.
Sue - Skokie
...We love it! everything's great. everything went perfectly. everybody who came here was very professional."
Aaron - Lake View
...Everything has been great. He (Project Manager) was the only one who actually sat down and gave me the warranties and licensing."
Jennifer - Roscoe Village
...We're very happy with everything. We couldn't believe how fast you guys work. The bathroom looks great and it happened much quicker than we thought it would."
Josh - Lake View