Meet Our Project Managers
123 Remodeling’s Project Management Team Philosphy
- Our Project Managers (PM) are thoroughly familiar with the office and field aspects of Remodels and New Residential Construction.
- Each one of our PMs enjoys being in a hub position highly visible to all office and field employees.
- Our PMs understands that, when it comes to remodeling, the journey should be as excellent as the destination.
Ariel Darmoni – Operations Manager / Principal
As Operations Manager, Ariel provides hands-on support for both our staff and clients. During his 16+ years in the construction industry, he has overseen hundreds of remodeling projects, many of which are in Chicago’s high-rise condominiums.
Ariel’s familiarity with the needs of condo associations, building management companies, and the tenants they serve gives 123 Remodeling an advantage over contractors who have not learned the ins-and-outs of these homeowners needs. As a project manager, Ariel’s creativity and practical knowledge truly stands out. See the partial list of his projects below for an idea of his abilities.
When not on a project site, shopping with a client, or meeting with suppliers, Ariel is playing soccer, walking his Chocolate Lab Zena, or spending time with his wife and family.
Ariel’s Recent Projects
– Lakeview Condo Remodel – Bathroom & Kitchen gut remodel.
– Southloop Townhome Remodel – Attic Space refinished, Fireplace remodel, Hardwood Flooring, Bathroom & Kitchen.
– Edgewater Hi-Rise Condo Remodel – Laundry Area custom built in kitchen, Custom Kitchen Granite Island, Hardwood Flooring, Bedroom, Kitchen & Bathroom complete renovation.
Ilyana Schwartz – Project Manager
The newest member of our team, Ilyana’s background in fine arts makes her the perfect candidate for bringing a fresh look to your home. With her sensibilities and attention to detail, any room can become a work of art.
Ilyana strives for creative authenticity in her design, while fostering positive relationships with clients who range from first-time remodelers to experts in all things HGTV. She will help you design rooms, choose the materials, and travel take you to as many showrooms as you need to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Her other creative pursuits revolve around printmaking and good food.
Tal Ofir – Project Manager
Tal’s aesthetic is all about clean, modern lines. She works to design homes that sing of elegant simplicity, while incorporating some international influences.
Tal’s strong organization skills will help you sort through your options as quickly and easily as possible while you build your dream home. With a background in real estate, Tal is a major asset to clients looking to increase their home’s resale value on a budget.
Off the clock, Tal is all about eating sushi, watching Friends, and spoiling her dog, Mia.
Tal’s Recent Projects
– Rogers Park Condo remodel – Bathroom & Kitchen gut remodel.
– Irving Park Bathroom Rehab – Gut remodel of 1940s bathroom.
– Near North Condo Bathroom – Custom shower, new tile, chrome fixtures, designer vanity
Sharone Lavi – Acquisitions / Property Development / Principal
Raised in the Chicago suburbs, Sharone is a successful entrepreneur who has built and sold numerous companies, both in the Chicago area and internationally. After years of managing renovations on several of his own properties, developing a streamlined methodology for construction management, Sharone founded 123Remodeling. Over the years, he has maintained this work ethic as the core of our company’s operational philosophy.
Sharone is also the Managing Partner for ZWL Properties, known for commercial and residential real estate investment. In addition to community economic development, Sharone regularly facilitates philanthropic services for property development in community centers. Furthermore, Sharone regularly provides no-cost remodeling services directly to families in need.
He continues to live in the same suburb where he was raised with his wife and two children.
Sharone’s Recent Projects
– Sharone’s Gut Rehab projects – Collection of completed projects throughout Chicagoland.
– Commercial Bathroom Buildout – Custom built bathrooms in commercial office/warehouse.
– South Shore Condo Conversion project – A 68-unit conversion project in Chicago’s South Shore neighborhood.
Ready for your Free Consultation?
From kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, and basement remodeling, to tuck-pointing/masonry, and exterior remodeling, we have the experience you’re looking for in your commercial and residential projects.
If you’re interested in remodeling your home, call us today for your free consultation: (773) 685-6095. Or, click the button below to fill out a short form so our office workers can get back to you with the best information: