123 Remodeling Proud Member of National Kitchen & Bath Association
123 Remodeling recently joined the National Kitchen & Bath Association, the premiere association for kitchen and bath professionals. We felt it was time for us to elevate our company and gain the benefits of joining and organization related to our industry. As an industry leader in Chicago, knowing, learning and understanding new technologies, concepts trends sets us apart from our competitors, these new concepts, trends and technologies can then be implemented within future remodeling projects.
Additionally we are not affiliated with 40,000 vendors, manufactures, and industry professionals which provides us leverage on quality materials and products with the goal of providing the added savings directly to our customers.
What does it mean to be a member of the NKBA?
The National Kitchen & Bath Association has been leading the kitchen and bath industry for nearly 50 years. With nearly 40,000 members across the United States and Canada, the NKBA requires professionalism and ethical business practices from all its members.
When you buy a product or service from a business that’s a member of the National Kitchen & Bath Association, you know that company has agreed to be bound by the NKBA’s code of professional conduct, which requires that the company will:
- Conduct its business in a manner that’s honorable and fair to customers.
- Avoid conflicts of interest by accepting payment from only one party in a transaction, except with the express consent of all parties.
- Never make false or misleading statements to consumers, employees, or other businesses.
- Disclose all interest charges and other fees to consumers up front.
- Help customers to understand and receive all the products and services entitled to them in the sales agreement.
- Offer services without prejudice to age, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, handicap, or veteran status.
- Refrain from using any questionable methods of soliciting business.
- Cooperate with other industry members for the good of the customer.
As a member of NKBA, you’ve chosen to work with a company that’s dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services for the kitchen or bath.
For additional information on how the NKBA helps consumers, visit NKBA Dream section where you’ll find a gallery of award-winning kitchen and bath designs from NKBA members. In addition, visit the Learn section under “for Homeowners” to find articles and tips written specifically for homeowners and an extensive glossary of kitchen and bath remodeling terms.